Burford Road, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 3HD
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to DeMontfort Medical Centre
Welcome to DeMontfort Medical Centre, providing primary care for Evesham and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
FACE MASKS TO BE WORN IN NHS SETTINGSPublic Health England has deemed that the current rules will remain in place for NHS settings. All Patients, Staff and visitors will be required to wear a face covering, sanitize and social distance when visiting the surgery. The current appointment system will remain the same. This is to protect both patients and staff. We thank you for your co-operation and support.
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS (2ND DOSES & BOOSTERS)The surgery are now running clinics for the above vaccinations. We will send you an invite when you are due to your mobile phone. If you do not have a mobile phone and are due your booster or 2nd vaccination please contact the surgery to arrange.
Tel: 01386 443333
DeMontfort Medical Centre
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- 50-64 Flu Vaccinations Update
- Patient Information Sheet Access to Hospital Outpatient Services
- Guidance Note for Parents of Children who are Self Isolating
- Coronavirus update – Click here for more information.
- PATIENT ACCESS ONLINE TRIAGE SERVICE
- NEW SERVICE PHYSIOTHERAPY SELF REFERRAL
Surgery & Public Holiday ClosuresThe surgery will be closed on the following public holidays: Monday 3rd January 2022 Thursday 17th March 2022 Friday 15th April 2022 Monday 2nd May 2022 Thursday 2nd June 2022 Friday 3rd June 2022 Monday 29th August 2022 Monday 26 December 2022 Tuesday 27 December 2022
- Infected blood victims to get £100,000 compensation
- First Barbie doll with hearing aids is 'really important' - Rose Ayling-Ellis
- Covid booster: Who will get another jab this autumn?
- Dame Deborah James's mother on life without her daughter
- Covid: UK first country to approve dual-strain vaccine
- First bivalent Covid-19 booster gets UK approval
Friends and Family Test
Search local services in your area