Burford Road, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 3HD
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to DeMontfort Medical Centre
Welcome to DeMontfort Medical Centre, providing primary care for Evesham and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONCOVID restrictions will end in many settings in England from Monday 19th July 2021. However Public Health England has deemed that the current rules will remain in place for NHS settings. All Patients, Staff and visitors will be required to wear a face covering, sanitize and social distance when visiting the surgery. The current appointment system will remain the same. This is to protect both patients and staff. We all thank you for your co-operation and support.
FLU CLINIC - Monday 17th January 5.30pm - 6.30pm for under 65 year oldsIf you are under 65 years old or have a chronic disease and not received your flu vaccine then please contact the surgery on 01386 443333.
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS (2ND DOSES & BOOSTERS)The surgery are now running clinics for the above vaccinations. We will send you an invite when you are due to your mobile phone. If you do not have a mobile phone and are due your booster or 2nd vaccination please contact the surgery to arrange.
Tel: 01386 443333
DeMontfort Medical Centre
|Monday||8:00 to 19:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- 50-64 Flu Vaccinations Update
- Patient Information Sheet Access to Hospital Outpatient Services
- Guidance Note for Parents of Children who are Self Isolating
- Coronavirus update – Click here for more information.
- PATIENT ACCESS ONLINE TRIAGE SERVICE
- NEW SERVICE PHYSIOTHERAPY SELF REFERRAL
Surgery & Public Holiday ClosuresThe surgery will be closed on the following public holidays: Monday 3rd January 2022 Thursday 17th March 2022 Friday 15th April 2022 Monday 18 April 2022 Monday 2nd May 2022 Thursday 2nd June 2022 Friday 3rd June 2022 Monday 29th August 2022 Monday 26 December 2022 Tuesday 27 December 2022
- Back on the Covid wards: How is the NHS coping now?
- Covid travel tests axed in England and Scotland for fully vaccinated
- Long Covid: Ipswich Hospital worker says it has changed her life
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid in Scotland: Easing of restrictions 'a significant moment'
- St Neots rower with incurable cancer breaks Atlantic record
Friends and Family Test
Search local services in your area