Burford Road, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 3HD
Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to DeMontfort Medical Centre
Welcome to DeMontfort Medical Centre, providing primary care for Evesham and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONCOVID restrictions will end in many settings in England from Monday 19th July 2021. However Public Health England has deemed that the current rules will remain in place for NHS settings. All Patients, Staff and visitors will be required to wear a face covering, sanitize and social distance when visiting the surgery. The current appointment system will remain the same. This is to protect both patients and staff. We all thank you for your co-operation and support.
FLU CLINICOur flu vaccinations have now been delivered. If you are 50 years or over and would like a flu vaccine please contact the surgery. We have a Flu clinic organised on the 25th October 5pm-7.30pm
Tel: 01386 443333
DeMontfort Medical Centre
|Monday||8:00 to 19:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- 50-64 Flu Vaccinations Update
- Patient Information Sheet Access to Hospital Outpatient Services
- Guidance Note for Parents of Children who are Self Isolating
- Coronavirus update – Click here for more information.
- PATIENT ACCESS ONLINE TRIAGE SERVICE
- NEW SERVICE PHYSIOTHERAPY SELF REFERRAL
Surgery & Public Holiday ClosuresThe surgery will be closed on the following public holidays: Friday 25th Dec 2020 Monday 28th Dec 2020 Friday 1st January 2021 Friday 2nd April 2021 Monday 5th April 2021 Monday 3rd May 2021 Monday 31st May 2021 Monday 30th August 2021
- How many cases in your area?
- Covid tests: I trusted my PCR results
- Investigation ordered into Wolverhampton Covid lab test failings
- Covid: False negative Covid test results confirmed at Newbury Showground
- Stillbirth rate high for black and Asian babies in UK
- NHS in bleak position as A&E waits worsen, say doctors
Friends and Family Test
Search local services in your area